- All submissions are to be made online at asmeawards.sg.
- Submissions and supporting documents should be written in English.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that all information provided in the submission and supporting documents are true and accurate.
- The participant shall ensure the timely completion of the submission to the Award Secretariat. An incomplete submission may render the submission invalid.
- All submitted documents and materials are non-returnable, and will be kept strictly confidential for the EYA judging purposes only.
- Participants will be notified via email upon receipt of submission materials.
The submission should include the following:
- BizFile Form (Business Profile).
- Complete submission in accordance to the judging Criteria.
- One complete set of Year 2020 to 2022 Audited Financial Statements. If the financial statement for Year 2022 has not been audited, please submit the most recent management accounts.
- Entrepreneur’s portrait photo. – Half-body shot in business suit against a solid background. – JPEG, high resolution, minimum 1200 x 1500 pixels.
- Soft copy of the company logo. – JPEG, high resolution, minimum 1200 x 1500 pixels, full colour, at least 300dpi.
- Soft copy of the HR handbook, if any.
- Brochures, Corporate Identity Guide, and any other supporting materials.
- Testimonial from Clients/Employees.