OCBC Bank, Singapore’s longest established local bank, is the second largest financial services group in Southeast Asia by assets. With a network of over 570 branches and representative offices in 19 countries and regions, it is one of the world’s most highly-rated banks, with an Aa1 rating from Moody’s.
It is consistently ranked among the World’s Top 50 Safest Banks by Global Finance and has been named Best Managed Bank in Singapore and the Asia Pacific by The Asian Banker.
OCBC has been supporting SMEs in key markets like Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Greater China and Myanmar. Our industry expertise, strong regional network and innovative banking solutions have helped customers achieve their ambitions across the business life cycle.
Our successful partnerships with SMEs have earned us industry recognition with the following Awards:
- Best Small Business Bank by the Asian Banker, 2018
- Myanmar’s Best International Bank by Asiamoney, 2018, 2019
- Asia’s Best Bank for SMEs by Euromoney Awards for Excellence 2016 – 2017, 2019
- Best Bank for SMEs in Singapore by Asiamoney 2017, 2019
- ASEAN SME Bank of the Year by Asian Banking & Finance, 2011 – 2019
- Best SME Bank in Southeast Asia by Alpha Southeast Asia, 2013 – 2019
- Best SME Bank in Singapore by Alpha Southeast Asia 2010, 2012 – 2019
As a main sponsor of the Entrepreneur of the Year Award for the 19th consecutive year, we remain committed to helping entrepreneurs and SMEs succeed locally and internationally.
Global Commercial Banking OCBC Bank
The way we work and the way we live are increasingly being shaped by entrepreneurs. But not just any entrepreneurs – those who can find long-term success are those with a combination of innovation, adaptability and grit. They are the ones who dare to disrupt and challenge perceptions. As the returning main sponsor for the EYA for the 18th consecutive year, we are proud to be honouring these entrepreneurs who understand what it takes to thrive in the digital age.