OCBC Bank, Singapore’s longest established bank, is the second largest financial services group in Southeast Asia by assets. With a network of over 420 branches and representative offices in 19 countries and regions, it is one of the world’s most highly rated banks, with an Aa1 rating from Moody’s.
It is consistently ranked among the World’s Top 50 Safest Banks by Global Finance and has been named Best Managed Bank in Singapore and the Asia Pacific by The Asian Banker.
OCBC has been supporting SMEs in key markets like Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Greater China. Our industry expertise, strong regional network and innovative banking solutions have helped businesses achieve their ambitions across the business life cycle.
Our successful partnerships with SMEs have earned us industry recognition with the following awards:
- Best SME Bank in Asia-Pacific in Global Finance SME Banking Awards 2023
- SME Banking Market Leader in Euromoney Market Leaders 2022
- Best Bank for SMEs in Singapore and Indonesia in Asiamoney Best Bank Awards 2022
- Best SME Bank in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Southeast Asia in Alpha Southeast Asia Best FI Awards 2022
- ASEAN SME Bank of the Year in Asian Banking and Finance Retail Banking Awards 2022
- Best Transactional Online Banking Platform Southeast Asia in Alpha Southeast Asia Best FI Awards 2022
- Best Digital Trade Finance Platform “OCBC Velocity” in The Asian Banker Transaction Finance Awards
- Frictionless Transaction Awards, Asia Pacific 2022
- Best Trade Finance Bank in Singapore in The Asian Banker Transaction Finance Awards 2022
As a main sponsor of the Entrepreneur of the Year Award for the 19th consecutive year, we remain committed to helping entrepreneurs and SMEs to succeed locally and internationally.
Global Commercial Banking OCBC Bank
Running a business is not only about passion. A successful leader is also able to turn crisis into opportunities leveraging the strengths they have built over the years. They have the courage to forge ahead with what they believe in, and the leadership to steer their team and business partners to success. The EYA aligns with OCBC’s commitment to helping SMEs succeed. Heartiest congratulations to all EYA 2022 winners!